Wednesday 6 March 2013

Create to Live March Challenge (layout 67)

I have come to LOVE Susan K Weckesser's challenges because it forces me out of my comfort zone as my style is usually simple and clean lines. This month we were to take the following and interpret it:

marchchallenge

Here is my take:





















I love the way this turned out. I decided to create the flowers using cupcake holders, the middle using buttons and the stems with paint. I also added 3D effect with adding flowers to the garden at the bottom of the page as well as texture adding bling. I also added texture by adding ribbon to each of the eggs.

I agree that we should celebrate every day (which let's face it it is getting much easier to do since spring has started and the multiple feet of snow is melting :) I celebrate every day with my son. I love watching the world as he sees it. Everything is so wonderful and amazing for him and it makes me smile each and every day.

Hope you come play this month: http://mysweetearth.blogspot.ca/2013/03/create-to-live-march-challenge.html

Thank you for the love and have a wonderful day :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow Rebecca..your son is adoreable and beautiful layout...loooove your flowers from cupcake wrappers and all the textured you added.
    I thought spring had arrived here in Scotland until the snow arrived yesterday and it hasn't stopped since!!
    Thank you so much for linkng up over at My Sweet Earth Rebecca.
    Hugs
    Tracy
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete