Monday 17 June 2013

June Create to Live Challenge (layout 200)

I love working with Susan's inspirations as it inspires me to push my limits and create out of the box. This is Junes inspiration:
Live-to-Create-Challenge-June_thumb4

Here is my take:





















I used a sketch by Amy Prior Designs (I love love love this sketch and will definitely be using it again). I used TCW 12x12 template (paradise) to create the background with both Tattered Angels Glimmer mist (starfish & cupid). I then splattered craft smart paint (bright magenta & mediterranean blue) and let dry over night. I also used tattered angel glitter mist (apple) on two doilies.

Other supplies:
distress ink: spun sugar, weathered wood, aged mahogany
flowers: prima, harmonie, recollection, unknown
bling: recollection, micheal's brand, unknown
paper: dcwv

thank you for stopping by, hope you play along: http://mysweetearth.blogspot.ca/2013/06/june-create-to-live-challenge.html?showComment=1370360958576#c4678657566283952282

1 comment:

  1. What a delightful layout Rebecca. I am glad you enjoy working with Susan's Challenge and thank you for joining in. Your colours are so fresh and pretty!

    ReplyDelete