Wednesday 17 July 2013

Summer of Babies - Layouts 208-267

It must have been a crazy long winter because I have so many family and friends who are expecting this year. This summer I have 5 pregnant wonderful women in my life and I am blessed to be home on or near their due dates so I will be able to meet them. About a year and a half ago I started making pre-made scrapbooks for my friends and family for a baby present and it was so well received and appreciated that I continued doing it. Here are two of the three baby books I have made already this summer (I forgot to photograph one album and it is already wrapped and packed away so unable to post pictures). I make the albums so they match the decor-theme of their nursery.

This is for one of my best friends (we have been friends since high school) who is due mid August and is having her first girl (she has two boys already). I am super excited because I am due to be home during her due date and really hoping I am there for the birth. This album is based on Happi Owl by Dena Designs as that is the pattern of the nursery bedding (layouts 208-227):













The 2nd baby scrapbook I did this summer is for a friend of mine who had a boy and I will be delivering this scrapbook this weekend when I see her and meet him this weekend. Her theme is Noahs Ark, I used a variety of animal print papers and paired it with two animals on each spread (layout 228-247):












The third baby album I did was for a girlfriend who is expecting her 2nd child (a boy) July 29th (the day I fly home). She does not necessarily have a theme because she recently moved into her new house (finally finished being built) but she was going to stick with the green and blue theme). Again do not have pictures because I forgot to take them before I wrapped it and it is already packed up (layouts 248-267)

No comments:

Post a Comment