Saturday 21 September 2013

DCWV September stack-a-holic challenge (layout 324)

As you all know how much I love DCWVs stack and use any excuse to get a new stack ;)

Last weekend while I was in Edmonton I stopped in Micheals and was so excited to see that they had a bunch of new stacks in and since I have so many baby pictures of kyle to still scrap i could not resist getting the new baby boy stack.

When I saw this months sketch I knew i wanted to use my newest stack. Here is this months sketch:


And my take:





















Supplies used:
paper: DCWV baby boy stack
tags: bazzill chipboard (tags)
ink: Distress Ink (weathered wood) & Tattered Angels (Jazzy Blue)
ribbon: ospray
stickers: unknown

Thank you for stopping by. Here is a link to the challenge: http://www.dcwvinc.blogspot.ca/2013/09/september-stack-holic-challenge.html

No comments:

Post a Comment