Thursday 7 November 2013

Home for the Holidays - November's DCWV stack-a-holic challenge (layout 378)

When I saw this month's sketch inspiration for DCWV's stack-a-holic challenge I immediately thought of Christmas because of the long strips in the back reminded me Christmas presents so I got out my Winter Holiday Stack and got to work. Here is this month's inspiration:


Here is my take:

















I just love the way this came out!!!!

Supplies used:
Paper: DCWV winter holiday stack & printed christmas matstack
ink: distress ink (evergreen bough)
ribbon: maya road & harmonie
stickers: recollections & jolee's boutique

thank you for stopping by, hope you also play along this month: http://dcwvinc.blogspot.ca/2013/11/november-stack-holic-challenge.html

No comments:

Post a Comment