Monday 24 March 2014

I love spending everyday with you - LCOM #62 (layout 62)

Let's capture our memories #62, is a wonderful fun sketch by Becky Fleck at Pagemaps:


And this is my take:





















This was such a fun sketch to play with, and as such used this fun picture of my son running around at my cousin's wedding last summer.

Supplies used:
title: my mind's eye (everyday)
papers: bella blvd (text me), teresa collins (save the date bouquet), recollections, dcwv cardstock
washi tape: dollar store
twine: american craft
tag: tim holtz (layering stencil dot fade), home-made modeling paste, misted with Lindy's stamp gang (starburst freaky franken-lime)
words: crate paper (boys rule - ephemera pack)
eyelet: unknown

hope you can play along this month at Let's Capture our memories: http://letscaptureourmemories.blogspot.ca/2014/03/sketch-this-out-lcom-sketch-62-reveal.html

No comments:

Post a Comment