Saturday 1 March 2014

I swear woman. . . - Canadian Scrapbook March Sketchy Challenge (layout 31)

Another fabulous sketch by Sue Sykes:
Mar 2014 Sketch

I was so inspired by this sketch that i got started right away and came up with this:





















I took this picture over Christmas holidays at my parents annual Christmas Eve party. Natalie had a little too much to drink and Shane was trying to take her cup away, but as i snapped the picture it looked like he was going to slap her. So then it turned into a big joke that Natalie was so drunk that she had to be man handled to calm down (yes we had a lot of fun that night).

I turned the sketch so it would fit my picture :)

supplies used:
paper: DCWV (evergreen stack)
inks: distress pad (black soot), lindy's (lime)
border: k&company (glitter adhesive borders)
ribbon: recollections
journalling card: lilybeedesigns
brads: bo bunny (gold and silver brads)
bling/buttons/eyelets: unknown
other: heidi swapp (ephemera)

thank you for stopping by and hope you come and play this month: http://canadianscrapbooker.ca/sketchy/showphoto.php?photo=877&title=mar-2014-sketch&cat=533

No comments:

Post a Comment