Sunday 16 March 2014

I will love you FOREVER and a day - March WW1 & A2Z Scraplet Challenge (layout 57)

This month White With 1 (WW1) and A2Z scraplets have teamed up!!!! Such exciting news since I absolutely love both!!!! March's WW1 is latte which is by far one of my most favorite colours to work with (mostly because i have a boy and I usually work with it).

Here is my take:





















Supplies used:
paper: American Crafts (white cardstock), Bo Bunny (camp-a-lot dot)
paint: deco art (soft suede), painter's palette (tan)
ink: tattered angels (creme de chocolate)
mask: A2Z Scraplet (brick)
glitter: martha stewart (fine white)
journalling block: Bo Bunny (smoochable noteworthy)
title: My Mind's Eye (lost & found 2 sunshine)
stamp: amy tangerine
embossing powder: stampedous (opaque white)
tag: kaisercraft
brads & bling: unknown

Thank you for stopping by, I had so much fun creating this layout. This was the first layout I did after I finally finished a baby album (which took me two weeks to finish) so by the time it was time to create with my own pictures again I was so excited to jump in and get dirty!!!!

Hope you play along at White with 1: http://whitewith1.blogspot.ca/

And with A2Z scraplets: http://a2zscraplets.blogspot.ca/2014/03/a2zscraplets-sponsors-white-with1.html?m=0

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout!!! Thanks for entering this with A2Z Scraplets :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you enter in both challenge.
    Beautiful and soft layout!
    Love the a2z suttle bricks in the background!
    Thanks for playing at a2zscraplets

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable page! Thanks for joining us at WW1.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have just finished a 21 album , good for you for completing a full baby album.
    Isnt it nice to jump in and get messy .:) i love it messy and simple .thanks for joining in with the WW1 monthly challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous Rebecca! I hear you re getting messy .. its my favourite thing to do LOL! I look forward to seeing what you do with next month's colour at WW1. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this! Thankyou for playing along with WW1

    ReplyDelete