Sunday 13 July 2014

Big Pool - Canadian Scrapbooker Sketchy Challenge (layout 254)

Another month and another Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine Sketchy Challenge with a sketch by Sue Sykes:
July 2014 Sketch

I have been wanting to scrap photos of my mom and my son when she took him to his swimming lessons when she was up in the fall and have been waiting for the perfect sketch and when i saw this one I just fell in love and knew that this would be the sketch as the stripes of papers in the background reminded me of waves. Here is my take:




















Supplies used:
paper: dcwv (summer dream, scalloped stack), karen foster (water bubble)
ink: distress ink (weathered wood), tattered angels (sapphire), distress paint (chipped paint)
alphas: thickers (foil blue)
wood: teresa collins (daily stories)
stickers: momenta, unknown
other: wax paper, recollection punch (circle), glitter glue (blue)

Thank you so much for stopping by, hope you have a great day and can play along this month at Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine: http://canadianscrapbooker.ca/sketchy/showphoto.php?photo=1012&title=july-2014-sketch&cat=538

No comments:

Post a Comment