Sunday 13 July 2014

Boo!! i c u - LCOM #80 (layout 253)

I am so grateful for my husband who watched our son all weekend so I could scrap and try and be as creative as I could this weekend before we head out on holidays.

This week's Let's Capture Our Memories sketch is by the talented Laura Whitaker (I seriously cannot say how much I love how versatile her sketches are!!!!):


I stayed fairly true the sketch. I stayed with a monochromatic theme since the picture is so yellow (my dad took this picture of kyle while he climbed through a yellow tunnel) so I wanted to continue the yellow throughout the page. Once I finished the page, it looked unfinished so i added some pearls and buttons to give the page more life.






















Supplies used:
papers: stampin up, bo bunny (on the go gears), gcd studios (indian summer)
ink: distress ink (mustard seed)
pearls: flourish with a bling (mango)
alphas: doodlebug design
brads: doodlebug design (chunky brads)
buttons: recollection
stencil: tim holtz layering stencil (arrows)
stickers: unknown (been in my stash forever)
ribbon: ospray
home-made modelling paste

Thank you so much for stopping by and hope you can play along this month at Let's Capture Our Memories:
http://letscaptureourmemories.blogspot.ca/2014/07/lcom-sketch-80-reveal.html

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for playing along with us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute picture and love your buttons:-) Thanks for playing along with LCOM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your title is just too precious! Thanks for playing along with us over at Let's Capture Our Memories!!

    ReplyDelete