Tuesday 15 July 2014

For the newlyweds - LCOM #79 card

As soon as I saw this card sketch I knew I wanted to create it for my cousin as the card to go along with the wedding album I made them. The card sketch is by Vicki Saulnier:



I stayed with the same colours and embellishments as i used with their album:





















I embossed a piece of cardstock and then inked it with distress ink (weathered wood). i then glued flowers and stamped (stampin up with black soot).

Thank you for stopping by and hope you can play along this month at Let's Capture Our Memories: http://letscaptureourmemories.blogspot.ca/2014/07/lcom-sketch-79-reveal.html

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the embossed and inked background!! I would never think to do that, but now, maybe I will! Hee!Hee! Thanks for the inspiration!! And thanks for playing along with us over at Let's Capture Our Memories!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love the background! Beautiful! Thanks for sharing your card! Always happy to see your work at LCOM!

    ReplyDelete