Wednesday 13 August 2014

Gyrassic Park - August DCWV stack-a-holic challenge (layout 256)

Hooray I am back from holidays and boy did i have fun. unfortunately, everytime I wanted to scrap i went and shopped for more supplies so i came home with a tote full of supplies (hooray).

One of the new things I found was Die Cuts with a View 6x6 The Kidosaurus Stack which goes perfectly since while I was on holidays my mom and I took my son to Gyrassic Park a free family event in my hometown. We took lots of photos that night (as per usual) so when I saw this month's stack-a-holic challenge I knew the perfect pictures since i had three photos of down time at the park while we ate snacks.

This month's sketch is by Diana Fisher:


Here is my take:




















Supplies used:
paper: dcwv (cardstock brights 12x12, the kidosaurus stack 6x6)
arrows: recollections
sequins: craft medley
alphas: thickers (rockabye leaft)
circle: bo bunny (chunky charms arrows and circles clover)

thank you for stopping by and hope you can play along this month at DCWV: http://dcwvinc.blogspot.ca/2014/08/august-stack-holic-challenge.html

No comments:

Post a Comment