Thursday 18 September 2014

flights of wonder - stuck?! sketches september 15 (layout 311)

hello i'm back with my take on Stuck?! Sketches September 15th:


Here is my take:























There is a story behind the title. . .but first a little background. As you may or may not know for the last month i have been working on an album for my parents as their Christmas present. I actually came up with the idea last Christmas when my mom took pictures on her camera since my battery died and it was easier to upload the pictures from her camera card to my computer than to go up to wal-mart and print them out (that way i could edit and then print them later). Well while I was getting the Christmas pictures off the card I saw their vacation (disneyworld and caribean cruise) photos they took February 2013 so I also copied those pictures onto my computer (my parents don't know I have the pictures).

So here it is September 2014 and I have edited and printed off all their photos so i can scrap them into an album but since i've never been to disneyworld so some of the places i had to google or go on the disneyworld website to get the info but these pictures i had no idea where these photos were taken so I called disneyworld guest services and spoke to a very helpful lady (sophie) who works in the backoffice and was able to tell me which show this is (flights of wonder stage show on the caravan stage). The things we do to complete a scrapbook page :)

Supplies used:
papers: simple stories (say cheese: black dot, yellow dot, kraft dot), queen and company (magic: tags)
inks: lindy's stamp gang starburst (rendezvous raven, seas of gold), tattered angels (starfish)
alphas: thickers (crimsom)
other: simple stories (say cheese: insta squares), queen and company (12x12 chipboard stickers, self-adhesive chipboard stickers)

thank you for stopping by and have a great day!! hope you get a chance to play along this month at stuck?! sketches: http://stucksketches.blogspot.ca/2014/09/september-15-2014-challenge-and-reveal.html

5 comments:

  1. Such a great Disney page! So glad you joined us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome layout! And aren't you just the best daughter going to all that work to document their trip! Good Job! Thanks for playing along with the celebration at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute layout! Love the misting! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute, cute, C-U-T-E! Love the glittered alphas! So perfect for the subject of your layout! Thanks for playing with us over at Stuck?! Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome page! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete