Thursday 11 September 2014

Friends: love these girls - FWAB September challenge (layout 295)

Hello I am back with my take on flourish with a bling September challenge. This month they did a sketch challenge. first i'll show you the inspiration:

1069276_10200912991260930_230211086_n

when i first saw the sketch I immediately thought of a pretty feminine layout so the hands-down choice was another picture of me and my besties from back home from this past summer. here is my take:





































I used a pink FWAB flower. Other supplies:
papers: stampin' up, simple stories (hello baby: adorable, so sweet)
flowers: prima (small annalee), prima (wood embellishments) painted with distress paint (victorian velvet) and sprayed with lindy's stamp gang starburst (salt water taffy)
brads: unknown
stars & bows: dollar store
alphas: doodlebug design (hopscotch: bubblegum)
other: heidi swapp (vintage chic: buzz words), american craft (mulberry: ephemera)

Thank you for stopping by, hope you can play along this month with Flourish with a Bling: http://www.flourishwithabling.com.au/blog/september-challenge/

No comments:

Post a Comment