Thursday 11 September 2014

Merritt - DCWV September challenge (layout 293-294)

this month's Die Cuts with a View (DCWV) skeetch is by sketch savvy:


I am making my grandparents an album for Christmas and knew i wanted to use DCWV papers but was looking for the perfect stack and then on the weekend while we were in Edmonton I went to Micheals and found the Limoncello stack and I knew that this was the stack I wanted to use.

Here is my take on the sketch:



















Other supplies:
chipboard: dusty attic (gears)
inks: distress stain (mowed lawn)
border: bazzill basics just the edge
washi; dollar store
other: fancy pants (be different: ephemera), jillibean soup (spicy social soup die-cut), bo bunny (note worthy: camp-a-lot), bo bunny (trinkets: camp-a-lot)
alphas: recollection

thank you for stopping by, hope you can stop by and play along this month: http://dcwvinc.blogspot.ca/2014/09/september-stack-holic-challenge.html

No comments:

Post a Comment