Tuesday 30 September 2014

some very exciting news!!!!

I am so excited to share the following with you!!!! I was asked to be a guest designer for PageDrafts and it went live today!!! That's right PageDrafts a great source of inspiration for sketches came out with a new release #35 "star bright". I was inspired by 35.1 and created the follow layout:























Loved doing this layout. I love all the layers and the banners!!! I painted gesso and then added victorian velvet distress paint over it. I then used tim holtz layering stencil (faded dot) with lindy's stamp gang (pretty in pink pink).

Thank you for stopping by, hope you can play along with pagedraft's newest sketches:










here is the release in full, including the design team!!! http://nblo.gs/10jsxh

2 comments:

  1. And such a welcomed guest team member! Loooove your page hun, its amazing!

    ReplyDelete