Wednesday 17 December 2014

Coach - LCOM#101 (layout 380)

Here is the final layout of my grandpa's album, back in high school when i played minor baseball, my dad was our coach; when my grandpa moved to town, he became our assistant coach:

I used the pagedraft sketch from Let's Capture Our Memories #101:

Supplies used:
papers: DCWV (limoncello stack)
alphas: thickers (stylist: charcoal grey; niki riki: cricket)
flourish: dollar store
wood: heidi swapp (september skies)
inks: tim holtz distress stain (mowed lawn), lindy's stamp gang starburst (tibettan poppy teal)

Thank you for stopping by and for joining me on my page by page adventure of creating my grandpa's album, hope you can play along this month at LCOM: http://letscaptureourmemories.blogspot.ca/2014/12/lcom-sketch-101-reveal.html

3 comments:

  1. wonderful striking page- love that paper and great team photo - thanks for playing along at LCOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layout is so cool. What a great color combo. Thanks for joining us at LCOM.
    -Cher

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your photo and the colors you have chose are stunning. Thanks for joining in at Let's Capture Our Memories.

    ReplyDelete