Sunday 14 December 2014

Family 2013 - Colorful Creations (layout 365)

This post is quite bittersweet as it is my last submission for colorful creations as they are closing and reopening as Picture This! I know that this is their last sketch (as they decided not to post their december 15th sketch due to lack of participation of their December 1st sketch. . .but here i am perservering with my layout because I loved this sketch and used it to create a layout for my Grandpa's album that i am making him for christmas. Here is December 1st sketch:


And my take:



















Supplies used:
paper: dcwv (limoncello stack)
mist: lindy's stamp gang starburst (franken-lime)
twine: american craft
flower brad: recollection
alphas: thickers (green glitter)
sequins: forever in time

thank you for stopping by, and although you can no longer play with colorful creations, i do hope that you can join them at picture this!

No comments:

Post a Comment