Monday 15 December 2014

Frisbee Golf - December Stack-a-holic challenge (layout 366)

I am back with the first of a few posts tonight as I was able to do quite a bit of scrapping this weekend since my husband was home to watch our son so I got a good bunch (11 pages) done on my grandpa's album (Christmas present). I am using Die Cut With a View (DCWV)'s Limoncello stack to create the album as I find it has a manly feel while having some glitter on some of the pages to make it fun.

So since I am using DCWVs stack to create this album it is only fitting that I create a page for this month's stack-a-holic challenge:

And my take:

Thank you for stopping by, hope you can play along this month with DCWV: http://dcwvinc.blogspot.ca/2014/12/december-stack-holic-challenge.html

No comments:

Post a Comment