Friday 24 April 2015

Everyday - ScrapMuch? April 24th DT reveal (137/365)

Good morning everyone!!!! It's Friday which means it's ScrapMuch sketch-y Friday!!!! This Friday is even more exciting than others since not only is it DT reveal day it is also crop weekend!!!! Once a year I get to go cropping in Cold Lake (45 minutes away); unfortunately it's not a true weekend away since I am still driving home at night but i'm still considering it a weekend crop. I prepped 25 layouts (ambitious I know) which took me all day Wednesday, but I still have to finish packing and do some cuts on my cameo before I can call packing done :)

Anyways back to this week's reveal, I stayed pretty true to the sketch as I had really fun photos that i wanted to use:

Here is this week's sketch by the fabulous Laura Whitaker:

See told you, such a fabulous fun sketch!!!

Supplies used:
paper: bella blvd (tiny tots)
inks: tim holtz distress ink (weathered wood), lindy' stamp gang starburst (tibetan poppy teal), tim holtz distress stain (broken china)
recollection (arrow, pinwheel)
heidi swapp (september skies wood veneer)
prima (stickers: celebration)
american crafts (banner chalkboard stickers)
jillibean soup (words)
amy tangerine (stamp)

Thank you for stopping by and for all your sweet comments, hope you can play along this month!!! you have until April 29th at midnight to link up your entry for a chance at a prize: http://shopscrapmuch.blogspot.ca/2015/04/april-24-2015-sketch-y-friday-challenge.html


4 comments:

  1. So fun!! What a great idea for a layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page, fun photos too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I agree FUN photos! Great layout! Perfect paper choices! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thing 1...Thing 2....awesome Rebecca...so fun! Good luck at your weekend crop....25 layouts! I am routing for you!

    ReplyDelete