Thursday 30 April 2015

Love this kid - Make it Monday #38 (149/365)

So unfortunately I wasn't able to get all my layouts posted yesterday as my son woke up from his nap so we went outside to play :)

First up is a layout I created based on Memory Nest Make It Monday #38, a layout of my son and mom last summer at a pool party:

Here is the wonderful sketch:

Thank you for stopping by and for your wonderful comments, I really appreciate it. Hope you can play along this month with Memory Nest: http://thememorynest.blogspot.ca/2015/04/make-it-monday-no-38.html

2 comments:

  1. Love your take on the sketch, Rebecca!! Love that little saying and your arrows!!! The purple background is so pretty!!! Thanks for playing a long with us at tMN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Sweet Layout Rebecca! Love the FUN colors and your little guy is so CUTE! Thanks for playing along with us over at The Memory Nest!

    ReplyDelete