Monday 30 November 2015

Cookies for Santa - Pixels and Paper December DT reveal (456/365)

Hello everyone and welcome to December!!! Is anyone else rushing to get Christmas presents ready?? I make every single gift so I usually start in September but this year I have been a little busier with work and lots of friends having babies (aka scrapbook albums) so I am rushing like mad to get everything done so it was nice to slow down and get some scrapping done for myself and work on this month's Pixels and Paper Design Team reveal, this month is a fun Christmasy themed:
 

Here is my take, I was inspired by the red/green/and white as well as the cookies with the Christmas theme:

I misted the background with Lindy's stamp gang rudolph's nose, and cut the title with my silhouette. The embellies are all buttons that I cut the back off of. I filled in the tree with liquid pearls.

Thank you for stopping by and for your wonderful comments, hope you can play along with us at Pixels and Paper this month for your chance at a great prize!!! http://pixelsandpaperchallengeblog.blogspot.ca/2015/12/and-finally-its-december.html

1 comment: