Monday 1 February 2016

2nd B~Day Party - Let's Scrap February 1st DT reveal

Greetings!!! Hope everyone is having a wonderful start to the week. I always feel so positive when Monday falls on the 1st of the month, it's like having a fresher fresh start!!! 

It's the 1st of the month and you know what that means. . .new sketch inspiration from Let's Scrap!!! Today's sketch is super fun with lots of fun shapes and banners!!! 

So fun right??!!!! I loved this sketch as soon as I saw it so decided to do something really fun with the sketch, so I scrapped some pictures of my son's 2nd birthday party (he is now four - - yes I am THAT behind):


I used papers from Simple Stories - - all papers from a 6x6 pad!!! I inked all the edges with clearsnap eye ink pads and the doilies I used pistachio stain from tim holts. The alphas are from thickers and the stickers are from Jolee's boutique and heidi swapp.

Hope I have inspired you to play along this month!! You have until February 15th to link up your layout for your chance of a prize at: http://letsscrapsketches.blogspot.ca/

2 comments:

  1. Great layout Rebecca!! Love the primary colors and the mixed papers you used... Great layout for a birthday.. so fun!!

    Hugs,
    Cathy
    Let's Scrap Sketches

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout Rebecca!! Love the primary colors and the mixed papers you used... Great layout for a birthday.. so fun!!

    Hugs,
    Cathy
    Let's Scrap Sketches

    ReplyDelete