Sunday 28 February 2016

I can therefore I am

Next up is a cute layout I made based on February's Scrappy friends challenges:



I also used Rochelle Spears This or That challenge and used chipboard: http://rochellespears.blogspot.ca/2016/02/this-or-that-challenge-scrappy-friends.html

I was also inspired by Kelly's mood board challenge, specifically the colours and the pops of blue: http://www.creatingwithpaperandmore.blogspot.ca/2016/02/february-mood-board-challenge.html



I am also entering this is Shiny Objects weekend junket #3: http://shinnyobjects.blogspot.ca/2016/02/weekend-junket-03.html

technique - doodling doodled around the corners
texture - distress inked the edges of paper
curveball - incorporate something 'old school' I used papers from a martha stewart collection I've had for atleast two years, and the rub-on arrow is atleast 4 years old as well as the chipboard is more than 3 years old

thank you for stopping by and for all your wonderful comments :)

3 comments:

  1. Great job on the challenges! :) Love the frame you used! :) Thanks for playing along with the Scrappy Friends challenges! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, this is super cute! Great job combining all 3 challenges! I love how you highlighted the pops of blue as your inspiration! Thanks for joining the Scrappy Friends this month! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute layout and very nice job with all three challenges! Thank you for playing along with the Scrappy Friends Challenges!

    ReplyDelete