Monday 15 February 2016

Wave Pool Adventure - Let's Scrap Sketches February 15th DT reveal

Good morning everyone!!! Hope you all had a great Valentine's Day and weekend. My weekend was uneventful as husband is sick so our weekend was mostly spent at home trying to get him well, exception was yesterday when we went into the city and went to costco as I had sent in 390 pictures!!!! I'm pretty excited because those pictures I got developed are from January - November of last year!!!! Anyways onto today's DT reveal!! This is a fun sketch that I used pictures from two years ago with a new collection. The pictures are the greatest because my hands were wet while I was taking pictures as I was in and out of the water too but wanted to capture some photos of our first trip to the world waterpark at West Edmonton mall. It was so much fun and although my son was too little/scared to go onto the waterslides, we had lots of fun in the toddler area and wave pool.



And here is today's sketch:

I stayed pretty close to the sketch except instead of the flowers/flourishes/butterflies, I added some of of the embellishments from Echo Park's Pirates Life (everything on this layout is from that same collection).

Hope you can play along this month at Let's Scrap for your chance at a great prize, you have until the end of the month to link your layout for your chance at a prize: http://letsscrapsketches.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment