Tuesday 1 March 2016

Christmas Morning 2014 - Let's Scrap Sketches March 1 DT reveal

Hello everyone and happy March 1st!!! I am so happy to be back for another term with Let's Scrap Sketches Design Team!!!! To start off this term we have this wonderful sketch:

Here is my take!! When I first saw this sketch I immediately looked at the buttons as a present and I knew I wanted to do a Christmas layout with something to open up!!!


I absolutely love these papers from Pink Paislee and love how they all work together!!! I cut a tree with my silhouette and then cut it down the middle and wrapped it on both sides. I decided instead of a present, to instead make a christmas window that opens up to reveal another photo.

Thank you for stopping by and for your wonderful comments. I hope you can play along with us with Let's Scrap Sketches. You have until March 15th to link up your project for a chance at a wonderful prize; http://letsscrapsketches.blogspot.ca/

2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous Christmas page!! LOVE the windows and the trees!!!!

    ReplyDelete