Friday 1 July 2016

Pixels and Paper July DT reveal

and then it was July!!!!! It is the first of July and that means new inspiration at Pixels and Paper!!! This month is a very cool photo and the theme is WINTER


Here is my take, I was inspired by the fog (which I tried to copy using gesso), and also by the father figure (which is why I used a picture of my brother with his family). The theme this month is winter and I used their Christmas card from last year. I added some ink splatters and did some reverse stamping with snowflakes (yes reverse stamping. . .I will be doing a tutorial in august so check back with Pixels and Paper's blog in August to learn how!!!)

Thank you for stopping by and for your wonderful comments!! Hope you can play along for your chance at a fabulous prize, you can link up here: http://pixelsandpaperchallengeblog.blogspot.ca/2016/07/hello-july.html

1 comment:

  1. Rebecca this is just gorgeous and I love how the precious photo pops against the silver and grey design.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete