Friday 16 September 2016

Wanna trade donuts mom??

next up tonight is  layout I created of my son last Chrsitmas, one night we went out with my parents and brother (along with his family) and after our walk along the pier we went for donuts. My son ordered a sprinkle donut and I ordered a chocolate one. After he had eaten most of his donuts and sprinkles, he asked if i wanted to trade donuts with him, because I love him i traded donuts with him and knew that I wanted to document:



I was inspired by: http://rochellespears.blogspot.ca/2016/09/september-this-or-that-challenge.html


I used puffy shapes (donut stickers)

I used the scrappy friends sketch challenge as well: http://granddivasscrappyplace.blogspot.ca/2016/09/september-2016-sketch-and-scrappy.html


Thank you for stopping by and for your wonderful comments, hope you can play along this month :)

1 comment:

  1. Rebecca your layout is so adorable! Awesome job on the Sketch and This or That Challenges. Thank you for playing along with the September Scrappy Friends Challenges!

    ReplyDelete