Thursday 23 February 2017

happy 4th birthday mason - Let's Scrap 2-15-17

Good morning everyone, how are you all doing?? The last couple of days have been rough as I have been super tired (hence why it's taken me almost a week to get this posted). As soon as I saw the newest sketch at Let's Scrap I knew that I was going to scrap pictures of my son and his BFF (mason) at his party last year. I used DCWV chit chat stack. I flipped the right side to suit my photos. 



Thank you for stopping by and for your wonderful comments, hope you can play along at Let's Scrap http://letsscrapsketches.blogspot.ca/2017/02/2-15-17-new-sketch.html

4 comments:

  1. Your layouts just scream FUN. I love the colours. Thanks for joining us at Let's Scrap. Jonnece DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow love the bright colors. Great take on this month's sketch. Thanks for joining us at Let's Scrap Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very clever layout.. love how you flipped the one side. Thanks for playing along with Let's Scrap Sketches.

    ReplyDelete